Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail




Phillip's Toy Mart in Nashville has a live bunny scene every year that is popular among young children. We were in the neighborhood this morning so it was fun to pop in to see what all the fuss was about. It was cute to see all the little bunnies. Evie LOVED petting the bunnies and watching them run in and out of their home. Henry liked it too from the confines of his stroller. I was not willing to have Henry hover over the bunnies quite yet since he'd probably try to fly right into the display. We enjoyed walking around the store and checking out the latest toys. Evie picked out about fifty things that she felt that she needed immediately. She kept saying, "bunny can bring me that." Evie has decided that the Easter Bunny is similar to Santa Claus and will be bringing her everything on her current wish list that changes by the minute. It's a good thing it changes by the minute because she wants so much that she forgets what it is that she desperately wanted just moments earlier. We got out of the store without any tears or tantrums which I consider a successful venture considering that we were in the coolest toy store in town. Evie selected a pink, shocking color choice, right, headband; that literally glows it is so pink. I told her that I did not like it because it was just a little too flashy for me. Being such an accommodating mother, I allowed her to get the headband. Now, she tells everyone that she encounters that "Mommy bought me this headband but she not like it too much." It's starting to grow on me but chances are it will be broken by the end of the week. Well, I better start thinking about Easter baskets so my little Bunnies will have something in their baskets.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!