Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Not a Typical Tuesday!

Things sure have changed since Evie started school this year! I was thrilled to have a day with her at home. It was a terrific day with my favorite little people on this not so typical Tuesday. Election Day might become one of my favorite days - I always vote in advance. Hope you had a chance to vote!

Morning Snuggles!



Center Time: Evie loves for me to create centers for her to complete!




Playdate Fun: We had two playdates today! Everything is more fun with friends.








Bedtime Snuggles: I love my kiddos clean and snuggly.






1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! How nice to have Election Day off. So many places do, but not us. I'm counting the days until Thanksgiving for some time at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!